Check out AI tools, training, information, and ethical guidelines to help you better understand and use AI.
Certain resources are available exclusively for University of Arizona students and employees. Our aim is to cultivate an educated, innovative, and ethical AI community that draws on the University's values of integrity, compassion, exploration, adaptation, inclusion, and determination.
AI in higher education
- AI Literacy in the Age of ChatGPT
- Workshops and trainings at UA
- 19 Ways to Use ChatGPT in Your Classroom
- Artificial intelligence and the future of Teaching and Learning
- Preparing for the Future: The Impact of AI on Higher Education
- MLA-CCCC Joint Task Force on Writing and AI
- AI Text Generators and Teaching Writing: Starting Points for Inquiry
- Artificial Intelligence in Teaching and Learning
- The Vital Significance of Ethics Education in the Age of Artificial Intelligence
AI training for University students and employees
Access thousands of tech books, videos, and interactive tutorials from O'Reilly Media's online learning platform. Perfect for deepening your understanding of AI and more.
- Microsoft Learn
Explore a wide range of learning paths and modules on AI and other digital technologies from Microsoft's official learning platform.
Connect with Us!
We welcome input about additional useful resources, comments, and questions which will help us develop our FAQs, events, courses and training, and news sections. Please use the forms on the Connect with Us page to share your experiences, ideas and resources related to AI in higher ed.